Breakdown of annual membership fees:
· Full member - £170 (full use of club and courts peak and off-peak)
· Senior member - £95 (as above and 65 years or over at the time of joining)
· Country member - £95 (as above and only for members who live 25 miles or more from the club)
· Husband & Wife membership - £275 (as above and solely for Husband/Wives or live in partners in a relationship at the same address)
· Student member - £95 (as above and details of course attending must be provided)
· Junior member - £35 (18 years or under at the time of joining - DOB proof may be necessary)
· Social member - £10 (bar use only)
Card (debit or credit), cash or cheque
N.B. the only payment plan available is for full membership with 3 post-dated cheques - 1st Sept. £60, 1st Oct. £60 and 1st Nov. £50, unfortunately this cannot be used for card or cash payments.
Pay and Play Off-Peak Membership is also available.
Please send all membership applications & enquiries to: